We take the utmost care and concern for your privacy while you’re shopping on our site. We will never share or sell your information to any third party, and the information we collect is solely used to contact you about your order if necessary. Transactions on our site are secured using 256-bit SSL encryption and your credit card information is never stored.
Monarch Reign strives to ensure the security and safety of its customers and reserves the right to reject any order which raises concern. If there appear to be irregularities regarding an order, we will contact the customer before processing the order to protect their interests and ours.
What Information does Monarch collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, its Software, and/or Services, we collect information that could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
When you sign up an account or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your username, email address, and contact. If you log into Monarch we will ask permission to access basic information from that account, such as your name and email address.
- Your payment information, if you are a paying customer. This is required to complete a commercial transaction on the Site. We use this information to enable and fulfill your transaction.
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol (IP) address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include IP address, browser type and settings, date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the Site, Software, and/or Services you use and how you use them.
- Cookies. Data obtained from cookies is described in the Monarch Cookies Policy.
How does Monarch use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To help us provide and administer our Site, and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Site, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
- To send you direct marketing emails and special offers about Monarch, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- To display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- To calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my information stored?
Information submitted to Monarch will be stored locally on that device and synced with our host servers. If you post or transfer any Information to or through our Site you are agreeing to such Information, including Personal Data and User Content, being hosted and accessed in the United States. Please note that the laws of the United States may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
How secure is my Information?
Monarch is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit and at rest.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards. The security of the data stored locally on your computing device requires that you make use of the security features of your device. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use in connection with our Site, Software, and Services.
If Monarch learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
How can I delete my Personal Data from Monarch?
You may contact Monarch at any time via the “Contact” feature on the Site and request that your Personal Data be removed. Monarch will use its commercially reasonable best efforts to remove Personal Data in a timely fashion.
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your Personal Data from Monarch at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
What happens if Monarch closes my account?
If Monarch closes your account then you may contact Monarch to request deletion of your data. Monarch will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to its legal obligations.
As Monarch evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes. Please note that your continued use of Monarch after any change means that you agree with and consent to be bound by the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to refrain from use of the Monarch Site and delete your Account.