If you are anticipating your upcoming Spring Break trip, but you’re overwhelmed with what to pack, I made a list of some of my favorite items from my favorite brands. These are wardrobe staples that you can dress up or down and can be used for the duration of your trip. The less you are worried about what to pack, the more time you can have to research what to do once you get there.
Any Monarch suit is ideal for a beach getaway, but instead of wearing what everyone else may have on, you are sure to stand out with our Monarch Bronze suits or our signature mesh.
Accessories are crucial, and I love the stylish hats and totes from Eugenia Kim. Whether you are looking for something subdued and natural or bright and colorful, they have a dazzling assortment.
Shorts and tops are a must-have obviously, but I like to keep things classic mixed with comfort and high-quality, which is why I usually pack a few pairs of distressed shorts and cropped tees. A white cropped tee on tan skin is sexiness paired with stylish simplicity.
If you haven’t already noticed, I love sneakers. Of course, sandals are essential but don’t forget a supportive and trendy pair of sneakers can finish off a look.
Shop all the items below.
- Monarch Reign Captivated Top in Monarch Bronze
- Siren Brazilian Bottom in Monarch Bronze
- Eugenia Kim Courtney Natural fedora
- Quay Australia ICY sunglasses
- 7 for All Mankind High Rise Cut-Off denim shorts
- Cotton Citizen Tokyo Crop Tee
- Eugenia Kim Margaux tote in Marigold/Pink
- Gucci Women's White Flashtrek Chunky Sneakers
- Monarch Reign Reverie Mesh Sports Top
- Siren Mesh Brazilian Bottom